Australia vs Sri Lanka match 14 of the World Cup 2023 will be played on Monday, 16 October 2023, The Venue of AUS vs SL is Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow.
Australia and Sri Lanka have both lost their first two matches in the ODI World Cup 2023. Sri Lanka scored more than 300 runs in both games, but their bowlers struggled, giving up 428 runs to South Africa and 345 runs to Pakistan. On the other hand, Australia hasn’t been able to score even 200 runs yet, getting out for 199 and 177 in their matches.
Australia vs Sri Lanka Match Details
|Match||Australia vs Sri Lanka Match 14, ODI World Cup 2023|
|Venue||BRSABV Ekana Cricket Stadium in Lucknow.|
|Date & Time||Monday, 16th October, 1:30 PM (PST)|
|Live Streaming Details||PTV Sports, A Sports, Daraz, and Tapmad sports|
Australia vs Sri Lanka Match ODI Head-to-Head
The two teams have faced each other 103 times in the ICC ODI Format so far, with Australia holding a 63-36 head-to-head win/loss record over Sri Lanka.
|TOTAL MATCHES PLAYED||103|
|Sri Lanka Won||36|
Australia vs Sri Lanka Match Probable Playing 11
David Warner, Mitch Marsh, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Josh Inglis (wk), Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoins, Mitch Starc, Pat Cummins (c), Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa
Sri Lanka (SL)
Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis (c, wk), Sadeer Samarawickrama, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Chamika Karunaratne, Dunith Wellalage, Maheesh Theekshana, Lahiru Kumara, Dilshan Madushanka
Australia Last 5 ODI Matches
Australia won 2 out of 5 last ODI Matches and on the other hand, Sri Lanka won 0 out 5 his last ODI matches.
Sri Lanka Last 5 ODI Matches
Sri Lanka won 0 out of 5 last ODI Matches and the other hand Australia won 2 out of 5 his last ODI matches.
Australia vs Sri Lanka 14th Match Live Streaming Details
Australia will take on Sri Lanka in the 14th Match of the World Cup 2023. Fans from all over the world can catch the thrilling action through multiple platforms. AUS vs SL 14th Match will be telecasted on major TV Channels and streamed live on various online platforms worldwide. Whether you’re watching on your mobile device, the web, or traditional TV Channels, this match will be accessible to fans globally.
The Australia vs Sri Lanka ODI World Cup 2023 match will be broadcast on PTV Sports and A Sports in Pakistan. you can also watch live on the mobile apps Daraz and Tapmad Sports. For Indian cricket fans, every match of the Cricket World Cup 2023 is being live-streamed for free via the Hotstar mobile app (iOS and Android) & Star Sports 1, Sony ESPN TV channels in India.
Other Countries/Regions are live streaming apps details are mentioned below.
|Countries/Regions||TV channels||Mobile App|
|England||Sky Sports, Sky Go|
|New Zealand||Sky Sports NZ, Sky Sports Now|
|Australia||Fox Sports, Kayo, Foxtel Now||Foxtel App|
|United States||Sling TV, Willow TV, fuboTV.||Willow|
|Canada||Willow TV Canada, Hotstar Canada||Willow|
|South Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa||SuperSport, GOtv and DsTV|
|Caribbean Islands||ESPN Caribbean||ESPN app|
|Bangladesh||GTV, T Sports||Rabbithole app|
|Sri Lanka||T Sports||Channel Eye’s|
|Singapore||Siyatha, Eye Channel, and Star Sports||YuppTV, Hotstar|
|Europe and South East Asia||Middle East & North African Countries||YuppTV|
|Hong Kong||Now TV||YuppTV|
|Malaysia||Astro, Astro Cricket||YuppTV|
|Middle East & North African Countries||Etisalat, Starzplay, Switch TV,|
AUS vs SL 14th Match Prediction
if Australia bats first, they could score between 290 and 310 runs, while if Sri Lanka bats first, they might manage a total ranging from 250 to 270 runs. Based on recent performances and team strengths, Australia holds the advantage with a winning probability of approximately 65%, while Sri Lanka’s chances stand at around 35%.