Sri Lanka vs Netherlands match 19 of the World Cup 2023 will be played on Saturday, 21 October 2023, The Venue of SL vs NED is Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow.
The Netherlands surprised everyone in cricket by beating South Africa, who were doing really well in the World Cup 2023. This was the second big upset after Afghanistan defeated England. The Netherlands worked hard to win, especially thanks to Scott Edwards and their bowlers. They were in a tough spot with a score of 140-7, but then their captain, Edwards, scored 78 not out.
Next, the Netherlands will face Sri Lanka, and it could be a close match. Sri Lanka recently lost to Australia, even though they had a good start with an opening partnership of 125 runs. But then, their middle-order batsmen didn’t perform well, and they lost wickets quickly. Sri Lanka hasn’t won any matches in the World Cup so far, so they really need to win this one. They’re playing against a weaker team in the tournament. Sri Lanka is known for its spin bowling, which gives them an advantage in that department.
Sri Lanka vs Netherlands Match Details
|Match||Sri Lanka vs Netherlands Match 19, ODI World Cup 2023|
|Venue||BRSABVE Cricket Stadium, Lucknow|
|Date & Time||Saturday, 21th October, 1:30 PM (PST)|
|Live Streaming Details||PTV Sports, A Sports, Daraz, and Tapmad sports|
Sri Lanka vs Netherlands Match ODI Head-to-Head
The two teams have faced each other 5 times in the ICC ODI Format so far, with Australia holding a 5-0 head-to-head win/loss record over Pakistan.
|TOTAL MATCHES PLAYED||5|
|Sri Lanka Won||5|
Sri Lanka vs Netherlands Match Probable Playing 11
Sri Lanka (SL)
Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis (c & wk), Sadeera Samarawickrama, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Chamika Karunaratne, Dunith Wellalage, Maheesh Theekshana, Lahiru Kumara, Dilshan Madushanka.
Vikramjit Singh, Max ODowd, Colin Ackermann, Bas de Leede, Teja Nidamanuru, Scott Edwards(w/c), Sybrand Engelbrecht, Roelof van der Merwe, Logan van Beek, Aryan Dutt, Paul van Meekeren
Sri Lanka vs Netherlands Last 5 ODI Matches
Sri Lanka Last 5 ODI Matches
Sri Lanka won 0 out of 5 last ODI Matches and on the other hand, Netherlands won 1 out 5 his last ODI matches.
Netherlands Last 5 ODI Matches
Netherlands won 1 out of 5 last ODI Matches and the other hand Sri Lanka won 0 out of 5 his last ODI matches.
Sri Lanka vs Netherlands 19th Match Live Streaming Details
Sri Lanka will take on the Netherlands in the 19th Match of the World Cup 2023. Fans from all over the world can catch the thrilling action through multiple platforms. SL vs NED 19th Match will be telecasted on major TV Channels and streamed live on various online platforms worldwide. Whether you’re watching on your mobile device, the web, or traditional TV Channels, this match will be accessible to fans globally.
The Sri Lanka vs Netherlands ODI World Cup 2023 match will be broadcast on PTV Sports and A Sports in Pakistan. you can also watch live on the mobile apps Daraz and Tapmad Sports. For Indian cricket fans, every match of the Cricket World Cup 2023 is being live-streamed for free via the Hotstar mobile app (iOS and Android) & Star Sports 1, Sony ESPN TV channels in India.
Other Countries/Regions are live streaming apps details are mentioned below.
|Countries/Regions||TV channels||Mobile App|
|England||Sky Sports, Sky Go|
|New Zealand||Sky Sports NZ, Sky Sports Now|
|Australia||Fox Sports, Kayo, Foxtel Now||Foxtel App|
|United States||Sling TV, Willow TV, fuboTV.||Willow|
|Canada||Willow TV Canada, Hotstar Canada||Willow|
|South Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa||SuperSport, GOtv and DsTV|
|Caribbean Islands||ESPN Caribbean||ESPN app|
|Bangladesh||GTV, T Sports||Rabbithole app|
|Sri Lanka||T Sports||Channel Eye’s|
|Singapore||Siyatha, Eye Channel, and Star Sports||YuppTV, Hotstar|
|Europe and South East Asia||Middle East & North African Countries||YuppTV|
|Hong Kong||Now TV||YuppTV|
|Malaysia||Astro, Astro Cricket||YuppTV|
|Middle East & North African Countries||Etisalat, Starzplay, Switch TV,|
SL vs NED 19th Match Prediction
If Sri Lanka bats first, they could score between 300 and 320 runs, while if Netherlands bats first, they might manage a total ranging from 280 to 300 runs. Based on recent performances and team strengths, Sri Lanka holds the advantage with a winning probability of approximately 70%, while the Netherlands’s chances stand at around 30%.