Australia vs Pakistan match 18 of the World Cup 2023 will be played on Friday, 20 October 2023, The Venue of AUS vs PAK is M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru.
In the World Cup 2023, Pakistan exhibited a strong performance, securing victories in two out of their three matches. They kicked off their campaign with an impressive 81-run triumph over the Netherlands in the 2nd match of the tournament. Their second victory came against Sri Lanka in the 8th match, where Pakistan outshone their opponents with a 6-wicket win and created new history in the World Cup by chasing 345 runs which is the highest run chase in World Cup history. However, their third match, a high-stakes clash against arch-rivals India, resulted in a 7-wicket win for India at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad.
Pakistan is now gearing up for their next fixture against Australia, who have also played three matches, clinching one win. Australia’s first triumph in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 occurred when they defeated Sri Lanka by 5 wickets on October 16th at the Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium in Lucknow. However, Australia faced setbacks in their other matches, suffering a 134-run loss to South Africa and a 6-wicket defeat against India.
Australia vs Pakistan Match Details
|Match||Australia vs Pakistan Match 18, ODI World Cup 2023|
|Venue||Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune.|
|Date & Time||Friday, 20th October, 1:30 PM (PST)|
|Live Streaming Details||PTV Sports, A Sports, Daraz, and Tapmad sports|
Australia vs Pakistan Match ODI Head-to-Head
The two teams have faced each other 107 times in the ICC ODI Format so far, with Australia holding a 69-34 head-to-head win/loss record over Pakistan.
|TOTAL MATCHES PLAYED||107|
Australia vs Pakistan Match Probable Playing 11
David Warner, Mitch Marsh, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Josh Inglis (wk), Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoins, Mitch Starc, Pat Cummins (c), Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa
Fakhar Zaman, Abdullah Shafique, Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Saud Shakeel, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan/Usama Mir, Mohammad Nawaz, Hasan Ali, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi.
Australia Last 5 ODI Matches
Australia won 2 out of 5 last ODI Matches and on the other hand, Pakistan won 2 out 5 his last ODI matches.
Pakistan Last 5 ODI Matches
Pakistan won 2 out of 5 last ODI Matches and the other hand Australia won 2 out of 5 his last ODI matches.
Australia vs Pakistan 18th Match Live Streaming Details
Australia will take on Pakistan in the 18th Match of the World Cup 2023. Fans from all over the world can catch the thrilling action through multiple platforms. AUS vs PAK 18th Match will be telecasted on major TV Channels and streamed live on various online platforms worldwide. Whether you’re watching on your mobile device, the web, or traditional TV Channels, this match will be accessible to fans globally.
The Australia vs Pakistan ODI World Cup 2023 match will be broadcast on PTV Sports and A Sports in Pakistan. you can also watch live on the mobile apps Daraz and Tapmad Sports. For Indian cricket fans, every match of the Cricket World Cup 2023 is being live-streamed for free via the Hotstar mobile app (iOS and Android) & Star Sports 1, Sony ESPN TV channels in India.
Other Countries/Regions are live streaming apps details are mentioned below.
|Countries/Regions||TV channels||Mobile App|
|England||Sky Sports, Sky Go|
|New Zealand||Sky Sports NZ, Sky Sports Now|
|Australia||Fox Sports, Kayo, Foxtel Now||Foxtel App|
|United States||Sling TV, Willow TV, fuboTV.||Willow|
|Canada||Willow TV Canada, Hotstar Canada||Willow|
|South Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa||SuperSport, GOtv and DsTV|
|Caribbean Islands||ESPN Caribbean||ESPN app|
|Bangladesh||GTV, T Sports||Rabbithole app|
|Sri Lanka||T Sports||Channel Eye’s|
|Singapore||Siyatha, Eye Channel, and Star Sports||YuppTV, Hotstar|
|Europe and South East Asia||Middle East & North African Countries||YuppTV|
|Hong Kong||Now TV||YuppTV|
|Malaysia||Astro, Astro Cricket||YuppTV|
|Middle East & North African Countries||Etisalat, Starzplay, Switch TV,|
AUS vs PAK 18th Match Prediction
if Pakistan bats first, they could score between 330 and 350 runs, while if Australia bats first, they might manage a total ranging from 320 to 340 runs. Based on recent performances and team strengths, Pakistan holds the advantage with a winning probability of approximately 55%, while Australia’s chances stand at around 45%.