South Africa vs Netherlands match 15 of the World Cup 2023 will be played on Tuesday,17 October 2023, The Venue of SA vs NED is Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala.
In the 15th match of the ODI World Cup 2023, South Africa is set to face off against the Netherlands. South Africa is riding high with two consecutive wins in the tournament, while the Netherlands team finds themselves in the lower half of the table after two straight losses. South Africa has a history of winning comfortably against the Netherlands in their previous ODI matches earlier this year, and this trend may continue in their upcoming showdown.
Quinton de Kock scored two centuries in a row at the beginning of the ODI World Cup 2023. This helped his teammates like Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram, and David Miller to attack the opposing bowlers right from the start. On the bowling side, experienced players Kagiso Rabada and Keshav Maharaj have been performing well, taking important wickets and helping the team win comfortably.
On the other hand, the Netherlands’ top-order batsmen, including Vikramjit Singh, Colin Ackermann, and Bas de Leede, have shown some good moments in the first two matches of the ODI World Cup 2023, but they haven’t been able to score many runs. The Netherlands team’s bowling hasn’t been great either, as their top bowlers have given away a lot of runs, regardless of the number of wickets they’ve taken.
South Africa vs Netherlands Match Details
|Match||South Africa vs Netherlands Match 15, ODI World Cup 2023|
|Venue||Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala|
|Date & Time||Tuesday, 17th October, 1:30 PM (PST)|
|Live Streaming Details||PTV Sports, A Sports, Daraz, and Tapmad sports|
South Africa vs Netherlands Match ODI Head-to-Head
The two teams have faced each other 7 times in the ICC ODI Format so far, with South Africa holding a 6-0 head-to-head win/loss record over the Netherlands.
|TOTAL MATCHES PLAYED||7|
|South Africa Won||6|
South Africa vs Netherlands Match Probable Playing 11
South Africa (SA)
Quinton de Kock (wk), Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Marco Jansen, Kagiso Rabada, Keshav Maharaj, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
Vikramjit Singh, Max O’Dowd, Colin Ackermann, Bas de Leede, Teja Nidamanuru, Scott Edwards (c)/(wk), Sybrand Engelbrecht, Roelof van der Merwe, Ryan Klein, Aryan Dutt, Paul van Meekeren
South Africa Last 5 ODI Matches
South Africa won 3 out of 5 last ODI Matches and on the other hand, Netherlands won 0 out 5 his last ODI matches.
Netherlands Last 5 ODI Matches
Netherlands won 0 out of 5 last ODI Matches and the other hand South Africa won 3 out of 5 his last ODI matches.
South Africa vs Netherlands 15th Match Live Streaming Details
South Africa will take on the Netherlands in the 15th Match of the World Cup 2023. Fans from all over the world can catch the thrilling action through multiple platforms. SA vs NED 15th Match will be telecasted on major TV Channels and streamed live on various online platforms worldwide. Whether you’re watching on your mobile device, the web, or traditional TV Channels, this match will be accessible to fans globally.
The South Africa vs Netherlands ODI World Cup 2023 match will be broadcast on PTV Sports and A Sports in Pakistan. you can also watch live on the mobile apps Daraz and Tapmad Sports. For Indian cricket fans, every match of the Cricket World Cup 2023 is being live-streamed for free via the Hotstar mobile app (iOS and Android) & Star Sports 1, Sony ESPN TV channels in India.
Other Countries/Regions are live streaming apps details are mentioned below.
|Countries/Regions||TV channels||Mobile App|
|England||Sky Sports, Sky Go|
|New Zealand||Sky Sports NZ, Sky Sports Now|
|Australia||Fox Sports, Kayo, Foxtel Now||Foxtel App|
|United States||Sling TV, Willow TV, fuboTV.||Willow|
|Canada||Willow TV Canada, Hotstar Canada||Willow|
|South Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa||SuperSport, GOtv and DsTV|
|Caribbean Islands||ESPN Caribbean||ESPN app|
|Bangladesh||GTV, T Sports||Rabbithole app|
|Sri Lanka||T Sports||Channel Eye’s|
|Singapore||Siyatha, Eye Channel, and Star Sports||YuppTV, Hotstar|
|Europe and South East Asia||Middle East & North African Countries||YuppTV|
|Hong Kong||Now TV||YuppTV|
|Malaysia||Astro, Astro Cricket||YuppTV|
|Middle East & North African Countries||Etisalat, Starzplay, Switch TV,|
SA vs NED 15th Match Prediction
if South Africa bats first, they could score between 300 and 350 runs, while if Netherlands bats first, they might manage a total ranging from 250 to 270 runs. Based on recent performances and team strengths, South Africa holds the advantage with a winning probability of approximately 90%, while Netherlands’ chances stand at around 10%.