New Zealand vs Afghanistan match 16 of the World Cup 2023 will be played on Wednesday, 18 October 2023, The Venue of NZ vs AFG is MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai.
In the World Cup 2023, New Zealand won all three of their matches. They defeated defending champions England by 9 wickets, outclassed the Netherlands by 99 runs, and secured an 8-wicket victory against Bangladesh. New Zealand currently holds the second position in the tournament’s points table. Their next match is against Afghanistan, which has played three matches, and won 1 of 3, Afghanistan produced the first shock of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 when they beat defending champions England by 69 runs on Sunday at the Arun Jaitley Stadium in New Delhi. Afghanistan’s other matches were against Bangladesh, where they lost by 6 wickets, and India, where they suffered an 8-wicket defeat.
New Zealand vs Afghanistan Match Details
|Match||New Zealand vs Afghanistan Match 16, ODI World Cup 2023|
|Venue||MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai|
|Date & Time||Wednesday, 18th October, 1:30 PM (PST)|
|Live Streaming Details||PTV Sports, A Sports, Daraz, and Tapmad sports|
New Zealand vs Afghanistan Match ODI Head-to-Head
The two teams have faced each other 2 times in the ICC ODI Format so far, with New Zealand holding a 2-0 head-to-head win/loss record over Afghanistan.
|TOTAL MATCHES PLAYED||2|
|New Zealand Won||2|
New Zealand vs Afghanistan Match Probable Playing 11
New Zealand (NZ)
Devon Conway, Will Young, Rachin Ravindra, Kane Williamson (C), Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham (wk), Glenn Phillips, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry, Trent Boult.
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (Wk), Ibrahim Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi (C), Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Azmatullah Omarzai, Naveen ul-Haq, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Mujeeb ur Rahman.
New Zealand Last 5 ODI Matches
New Zealand won 5 out of 5 last ODI Matches and on the other hand, Afghanistan won 2 out 5 his last ODI matches.
Afghanistan Last 5 ODI Matches
Afghanistan won 2 out of 5 last ODI Matches and the other hand New Zealand won 5 out of 5 his last ODI matches.
New Zealand vs Afghanistan 16th Match Live Streaming Details
New Zealand will take on Afghanistan in the 16th Match of the World Cup 2023. Fans from all over the world can catch the thrilling action through multiple platforms. NZ vs AFG 16th Match will be telecasted on major TV Channels and streamed live on various online platforms worldwide. Whether you’re watching on your mobile device, the web, or traditional TV Channels, this match will be accessible to fans globally.
The New Zealand vs Afghanistan ODI World Cup 2023 match will be broadcast on PTV Sports and A Sports in Pakistan. you can also watch live on the mobile apps Daraz and Tapmad Sports. For Indian cricket fans, every match of the Cricket World Cup 2023 is being live-streamed for free via the Hotstar mobile app (iOS and Android) & Star Sports 1, Sony ESPN TV channels in India.
Other Countries/Regions are live streaming apps details are mentioned below.
|Countries/Regions||TV channels||Mobile App|
|England||Sky Sports, Sky Go|
|New Zealand||Sky Sports NZ, Sky Sports Now|
|Australia||Fox Sports, Kayo, Foxtel Now||Foxtel App|
|United States||Sling TV, Willow TV, fuboTV.||Willow|
|Canada||Willow TV Canada, Hotstar Canada||Willow|
|South Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa||SuperSport, GOtv and DsTV|
|Caribbean Islands||ESPN Caribbean||ESPN app|
|Bangladesh||GTV, T Sports||Rabbithole app|
|Sri Lanka||T Sports||Channel Eye’s|
|Singapore||Siyatha, Eye Channel, and Star Sports||YuppTV, Hotstar|
|Europe and South East Asia||Middle East & North African Countries||YuppTV|
|Hong Kong||Now TV||YuppTV|
|Malaysia||Astro, Astro Cricket||YuppTV|
|Middle East & North African Countries||Etisalat, Starzplay, Switch TV,|
NZ vs AFG16th Match Prediction
if New Zealand bats first, they could score between 350 and 370 runs, while if Afghanistan bats first, they might manage a total ranging from 280 to 300 runs. Based on recent performances and team strengths, New Zealand holds the advantage with a winning probability of approximately 75%, while Afghanistan’s chances stand at around 25%.