India vs Bangladesh match 17 of the World Cup 2023 will be played on Thursday, 19 October 2023, The Venue of IND vs BAN is Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune.
In the World Cup 2023, India has a perfect record, winning all three of their matches. They started by defeating Australia with a 6-wicket victory in the 5th match of the tournament. They then outperformed Afghanistan, securing an 8-wicket win, and continued their success with a 7-wicket victory over Pakistan at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. India currently leads the tournament’s points table.
Their upcoming match is against Bangladesh, who have played three matches, winning one. Bangladesh’s first victory in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 came when they defeated Afghanistan by 6 wickets on October 7th at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala. Bangladesh’s other matches saw them lose to defending champions England by 137 runs and suffer an 8-wicket defeat against New Zealand.
India vs Bangladesh Match Details
|Match||India vs Bangladesh Match 17, ODI World Cup 2023|
|Venue||Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune.|
|Date & Time||Thursday, 19th October, 1:30 PM (PST)|
|Live Streaming Details||PTV Sports, A Sports, Daraz, and Tapmad sports|
India vs Bangladesh Match ODI Head-to-Head
The two teams have faced each other 40 times in the ICC ODI Format so far, with India holding a 31-8 head-to-head win/loss record over Bangladesh.
|TOTAL MATCHES PLAYED||40|
India vs Bangladesh Match Probable Playing 11
Rohit Sharma (c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Hardik Pandya, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj, Kuldeep Yadav.
Litton Das, Tanzid Hasan, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Shakib Al Hasan (C), Mushfiqur Rahim (WK), Towhid Hridoy, Mahmudullah, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman
India Last 5 ODI Matches
India won 3 out of 5 last ODI Matches and on the other hand, Bangladesh won 2 out 5 his last ODI matches.
Bangladesh Last 5 ODI Matches
Bangladesh won 2 out of 5 last ODI Matches and the other hand India won 3 out of 5 his last ODI matches.
India vs Bangladesh 17th Match Live Streaming Details
India will take on Bangladesh in the 17th Match of the World Cup 2023. Fans from all over the world can catch the thrilling action through multiple platforms. IND vs BAN 17th Match will be telecasted on major TV Channels and streamed live on various online platforms worldwide. Whether you’re watching on your mobile device, the web, or traditional TV Channels, this match will be accessible to fans globally.
The India vs Bangladesh ODI World Cup 2023 match will be broadcast on PTV Sports and A Sports in Pakistan. you can also watch live on the mobile apps Daraz and Tapmad Sports. For Indian cricket fans, every match of the Cricket World Cup 2023 is being live-streamed for free via the Hotstar mobile app (iOS and Android) & Star Sports 1, Sony ESPN TV channels in India.
Other Countries/Regions are live streaming apps details are mentioned below.
|Countries/Regions||TV channels||Mobile App|
|England||Sky Sports, Sky Go|
|New Zealand||Sky Sports NZ, Sky Sports Now|
|Australia||Fox Sports, Kayo, Foxtel Now||Foxtel App|
|United States||Sling TV, Willow TV, fuboTV.||Willow|
|Canada||Willow TV Canada, Hotstar Canada||Willow|
|South Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa||SuperSport, GOtv and DsTV|
|Caribbean Islands||ESPN Caribbean||ESPN app|
|Bangladesh||GTV, T Sports||Rabbithole app|
|Sri Lanka||T Sports||Channel Eye’s|
|Singapore||Siyatha, Eye Channel, and Star Sports||YuppTV, Hotstar|
|Europe and South East Asia||Middle East & North African Countries||YuppTV|
|Hong Kong||Now TV||YuppTV|
|Malaysia||Astro, Astro Cricket||YuppTV|
|Middle East & North African Countries||Etisalat, Starzplay, Switch TV,|
IND vs BAN 17th Match Prediction
if India bats first, they could score between 320 and 340 runs, while if Bangladesh bats first, they might manage a total ranging from 270 to 290 runs. Based on recent performances and team strengths, India holds the advantage with a winning probability of approximately 85%, while Bangladesh’s chances stand at around 15%.