Jazz continues to provide its customers a better every day. Now Jazz and Warid prepaid customers can enjoy any of the internets offers on LTE, 3G, and 2G. Customers can dial *443# for prepaid internet menu and *446# for postpaid internet menu.
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has declared Jazz 4G as the best and fastest 4G network of Pakistan. It has offered a variety of internet packages. Let’s have a look at some of its affordable and convenient jazz net packages and learn how to subscribe to them in less than a minute.
How to Subscribe:
- Volume: 8 GB (4 GB 2 AM – 2 PM) Status Code: *117*31*2# Subscription Fee
- Rs. 375 (Incl. tax) Recharge Required
- Rs. 422 Subscription Code *117*31# Validity 30 days
- Due to the implementation of govt taxes
Product Specific :
- Overage of Rs. 1.2/MB applies for all mobile internet bundles
- Internet offer can be subscribed and consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks areas
- To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial bundle status code for Rs. 0.06
- Bundles will not auto-subscribe and need to be subscribed again upon expiry
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day,
- number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site, etc
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle, the base rate will be charged i.e. Rs. 4.3/MB. Charging Pulse will be 512 KB